Sr Applications Developer (C++, C#, .Net, SQL Server, IIS, AWS, Encryption) in Richmond, VA
Position: Sr Applications Developer (C++, C#, >Net, SQL Server, IIS, AWS, Encryption) in Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contracts, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent Compensation with benefits + bonus + Interview Travel
SKILLS: C++, C#, .Net Core, .Net Framework, SQL Server, IIS, OOD, OOP, AWS, Encryption, AES, RSA, ECC
Seeking a Sr. Applications Developer supporting corporate IT systems and based at the Kings Dominion park location in Doswell, VA (near Richmond). The Sr. Developer will lead a team of developers and users to create, design, modify and maintain system applications and their associated databases based on understanding of business transactions. Primarily focused on C++, C# and .net in a SQL Server environment.
- Design, codes, tests and implements custom applications, scripts, and formal procedures.
Interfaces with users to create and enhance applications.
- Set development standards and testing procedures for programming teams.
- Follows System Development Life Cycle methodologies to ensure compliance and accurately of changes and new system implementations.
- Confers with programmers, analysts, engineers and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Supervises the work of programmers, technicians and other engineering personnel.
- Performs or directs revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes.
- Enforces, monitors, and remediates security to meet PCI/DSS, Privacy and HIPPA requirements.
- Uses secure programming techniques required to meet these standards. Tests and audits for vulnerabilities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 - 10 Years experience Programming, System and Database Design using:
- C#, C++
- .Net Framework 2-4 7, .Net Core
- SQL Server 2008-2016
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- IIS +8
- Understanding of Solid Principles
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Experience with data transfer formats (CSV, XML, JSON)
- Understanding of the 7 layer OSI model
- Understanding of network protocols - TCP, SSL
- Experience with encryption standards (AES, RSA, ECC)
- Experience with AWS APIs and services
- Ability to reverse engineer and reformulate code for unique solutions with minimal documentation
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.