What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical fields or the equivalent
- 10+ years experience in software development with a variety of languages, including Java
- Demonstrated experience building large, highly scalable applications
- Lean-agile leadership; systems thinking mindset.
- Ability to provide input to development team regarding software designs
- Strong understanding of how to monitor and troubleshoot complex production systems
- Cross-functional leadership experience in collaborating across domains
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) interfacing with Agile development teams
- Experience mentoring and coaching more junior team members
- Provide clear technical roadmap and vision to the engineering teams.
- Collaborate with Engineering management and engineering teams to create innovative software solutions based on technical requirements, product roadmap and anticipated feature releases
- Collaborate with Product to understand roadmap and customer requirements and translate those to the systems we build
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architecture and Global Technology Platforms to ensure alignment with broader architecture initiatives and to advocate design patterns and standards across teams
- Ensure architecture and design consistency and integrity is maintained
- Work with Engineering management and engineering teams to identify and prioritize technical blockers and enablers
- Be a strong advocate for technical quality and architectural needs in prioritization discussions with the business
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, tools and processes to ensure a high quality product platform
- Communicate architecture plans, decisions and goals to management
- Develop architectural metrics and reports to be reviewed by Engineering management
- Troubleshoot code level problems effectively and efficiently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Architect, Info Sys Architecture