“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
Sr Backend Engineer - Distributed Systems (Austin, TX)
Core Java 8 + years
Distributed Systems 6 + years
Spring Boot 5 + years
Scala 2-5 years
NoSQL (MongoDB / Cassandra) 2-5 years
Kafka 2-5 years
Solr 2-5 years
Docker 2-5 years
Kubernetes 2-5 years
AWS 1 + years
- 8+ years of experience building scalable back-end serv
- Java 11+, reactive Java, Scala, Netty and Nginx
- Big data technologies like Kafka, Spark, Flink, ElasticSearch etc.
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, Service Mesh and related technologies
- Design distributed applications architecture and implemented
it on code heavily relying on distributed messaging, storage and compute
- Development of a large scale distributed data platform
- Designs and develops new software and applications, supports applications
under development and customizes current applications.
- Hands-on role. Must have strong coding skills (Java / Scala)
- Multi-threaded code development and algorithms for large-scale distributed system
- Hands on development experience and expertise in message and data pipeline technologies
such as Apache Kafka
- Identify and provide solution for scalability issues in platforms
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics.