Role: Sr Big Data Architect – HADOOP Location: Milpitas, CA, USA Type: Contract
Skills: Right from MR, Java, Scala, Spark, Hive, Big Table, Big Query, Redshift, HBase, Python, Azkaban, Airflow, Dataproc, dataflow, Devops, etc.
1. Good coding skills with preferably Scala but can be Java and python etc.
2. Good knowledge of one of the many Big Data distributions e.g. Cloudera, MAPR, Hortonworks.
3. Good knowledge of Spark concepts with Spark Streaming, SparkSQL etc.
4. General understanding of architecture patterns as it exists before the Big Data days.
5. Great leadership skills with clear articulation of concepts, PPTS, etc.
6. Good knowledge of at least one NOSQL platform e.g. Cassandra, Mongo, HBASE etc.
7. Great personality, attitude to learn and collaborative spirit.
8. Good Experience with GCP or Azure.
9. Should have successfully delivered good engagement with large enterprise customers here in USA