Leading Investment Bank in Morrisville, NC area is hiring for a Sr Blockchain / DLT development Lead -Contract to hire position.
Please share your updated resume along with the rate expectations to sangitha.ganesh(@)atyeti.com / call 919 583 2695
Vendors No calls please.
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience on all major blockchains/DLT (Hyperledger, R3 Corda, etc) and understanding of which use cases are suitable for each blockchains/DLT
- Knowledge of ERC-20 and major token protocols
- Experience in integrating the blockchain/DLT system into the wider enterprise technology stack (including legacy technology)
- Experience is driving and leading the Blockchain/DLT team with functional and technical delivery
- Experience in managing all phases of the software lifecyle for blockchain/DLT (ideation, dev, UAT, QA, production, support, ongoing enhancements)
- Respected in the industry - has written articles, published papers, and/or spoken at conferences related to blockchain/DLT (specifically on blockchain/DLT security)
- Experience of designing and executing security audits and penetration tests on a private permissioned blockchains/DLT (including leveraging third party specialists)
- At the design phase, able to think through and anticipate how malicious actors may attempt to subvert blockchains/DLT applications
- Has experience and skills to write code, implement front to back integrations with DLT, reporting/querying out of DLT
Good to Have
- Full understanding of bank regulatory requirements and constraints as they relate to blockchains/DLT
- Experience in implementing and supporting blockchain/DLT governance on an ongoing basis
- Experience in leading and participating in blockchain/DLT consortiums from a technical perspective (with stakeholders from other companies)
- Experience with Kaleido
• Overview of business area or project Investment Banking division covers Global Markets (Equities/Fixed Income/etc) trading as well as Capital Markets and dealing with Mergers & Acquisitions, IPOs, etc
• Overview of department/team Investment Banking – Blockchain/DLT Competency
• Is Work From Home Possible? At the moment yes, but once offices open, we expect the candidate to be physically in Morrisville office.