TRN Systems a fastest growing IT services firm with broad range of Technology and Business consulting services. From strategy to execution, our disciplined yet flexible approach starts and ends with our clients.
Currently we are seeking a qualified individual to join our consulting practice as a Business Analyst. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the modernization system for our client, a state government agency.
MUST HAVE experience with Department of Motor Vehicles.
Duration: Long Term contract Location: Vermont
Must have experience working with State Government.
1. Contribute to development of the Communications Plan and regular Change Impact Analysis, including stakeholder identification and analysis.
2. Prepare inventories of site-specific forms, correspondence, interfaces, and functions. Participate in sessions to review items for potential consolidation or elimination.
3. Identify and document security roles and permissions for identified personnel/roles based on job duties
4. Contribute to definition meetings that provide details for how the COTS software will be configured to meet the Department’s business needs, including documentation that may include current state business process workflows, business rules, data flows and data dictionaries.
5. Document current and future state business process and business rules reflective of decisions made during definition meetings.
6. Support Verification of the Base Configuration.
7. Support configuration and development of in-scope correspondence including identification of templates, data elements and business rules.
8. Support development of reports including definition of schedules, distribution lists and business rules for reporting.
9. Support Validation of the Development through Testing including documentation of test cases/scenarios and/or execution of same.
10. Support data conversion by assisting in definition of the scope of data to be converted, identification of data sources, data owners and retention rules.