A Senior Business Consultant- SyteLine provides business consulting and training services to customers in support of their CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) system. Services include, but not limited to, executing and implementing project plans, on-site client interaction, develop deliverable documentation for customers, end-user training, manufacturing business process analysis and modeling, test plan development, system testing, and analyzing solutions for complex tactical level problems.
- 3+ years of SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- 5+ years experience client industries Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
- APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
- The position requires at least 75% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
- Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
- Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
- Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling)
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines