The Sr. Business Continuity Analyst position is responsible for supporting the business continuity management IT program and assisting in the implementation of Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans for UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group). The position assists in assessing risks, taking steps to protect the assets of the company, and recover from disruptions in a timely manner. By managing the implementation of BC and DR Plans, the position provides leadership and subject matter expertise to UKG, resulting in a higher level of organizational resilience and significantly enhancing the effectiveness of operational risk response and recovery.
• Conduct business impact analyses through understanding the IT business unit day-to-day operations and assisting with determining critical business processes.
• Perform risk assessments of our global Data Center and Cloud environments and establish risk mitigation action plans as necessary.
• Conduct reviews and update existing legacy business continuity/disaster recovery plans into one comprehensive plan for UKG.
• Work with business units and determine RTO and RPOs to relevant business applications.
• Ensure critical business application are setup with HA and/or DR configurations.
• Maintaining the development and implementation of BC and DR plans for required IT business units that include written risk mitigation action plans.
• Ensure all BC plans align with corporate plans, objectives, and strategies.
• Coordinate with the Director of Business Continuity for overall alignment at UKG.
• Quarterly testing and random audits of BC and DR plans to verify effectiveness and adjust for any deficiencies.
• Coordinate efforts and provide regular progress reports to Corporate Risk Management team.
• Act as an Emergency Response Coordinator during disasters.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related IT field; equivalency considered
• 5 years' experience in disaster recovery operations and management; required
• Demonstrated knowledge of disaster recovery and/or business continuity practices; required
• Knowledge of crisis communication solutions; required
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; required
• Must have strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail is critical; required
• Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity program life cycle plans; essential
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.