Use your expertise to design, build, and test web-based applications utilizing the C# programming language.
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building web-based applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-side counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. What You'll Be Doing:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
Required Skills & Qualifications
What Experience You ll Need:
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Extensive experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Experience with the .NET framework.
- Experience with OOD/OOP.
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Strong knowledge in the design and development of complex web applications.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with Web service development (RESTful).
- Experience interfacing different systems.
- Experience with full stack development.
- Experience with cloud-based development.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript development.
- Experience working with Git/GitLab, Jenkins, and ReSharper.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.