Description: The primary role will be supporting the Space Systems ESS organization. The successful Cyber Security Architect will be assisting the program with secure architecture design and resiliency of satellite systems. The role will include high level involvement in red/black separation, allocation of functions to hardware/software, and will provide details to the hardware/software designers so their work will eventually pass compliance tests and determine if cyber requirements will drive any changes to the equipment list or how signals are routed through the processor.
The Cyber Architect will be expected to develop thorough reports on findings with mitigation steps to fix difficult problems. The Cyber Architect should have a history working with satellite communication systems, Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Solaris, Active Directory, Python, Shell Scripting, and Web Applications.
This Cyber Security Engineer position can be worked preferably from Sunnyvale, CA but applicants in Denver, CO will be considered as well. Occasional travel outside of Colorado may be required.
Thorough understanding of satellite communication systems, RMF, TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP, and SNMP
Microsoft Windows, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu), Solaris.
Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Management as well as common services such as SCCM, IIS, Exchange, Domain Controllers etc.
Basic Scripting and/or Development Languages, such as Python, Shell Scripting
Must be well spoken, customer oriented, and have experience as an engineering consultant.
- Satellite communication systems
- Hardware reverse engineering and tamper/anti-tamper testing
- Space Ground and vehicle architectures is a plus
- Broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies including Network and Software Security, Network Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration testing by related work experience
- Proficient with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Reverse Engineering Malware
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Expertise in Software and Application Security Concepts with the ability to conduct code reviews is a plus.
- Software Development in C, C++
- Reverse Engineering in IDA Pro, OllyDbg and Assembly Language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.