Seattle, WA Description: Senior Data Analyst - Digital Customer Experience Term:
Full Time/Direct HireLocation:
This role is located in Seattle but you are able to work remote in our hub locations if you live in the following areas: Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, or Atlanta.Job Description:
Working with the Discovery and Personalization team, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, development, and presentation of insights in support of improved decision making across the organization. The ideal candidate can think strategically about the needs of the business, build productive relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders, and possesses the skills to unlock rich, nuanced insights from complex data sources.Responsibilities/Job Duties:
- Partner with key stakeholders to define success and develop measurement frameworks
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide insights on digital feature and AI model performance
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to a variety of problems across the digital domain
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise
- 5+ years of professional experience analyzing complex data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in extracting & manipulating large data sets from various relational databases using SQL
- 5+ years of applied data visualization experience (e.g. Tableau, ggplot).
- Strong coding skills in at least one statistical or programming language to import, summarize, and analyze data.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning algorithms (e.g. regression, classification and/or clustering).
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience preferred.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com