CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the Team: The Data Sciences team is seeking a senior data scientist to support our Find and Price Care product, which enables and rewards consumers to find, price, schedule, and pay for the care they need. We work with diverse data to generate insights and develop strategies that help our products evolve to better serve our customers and users, informing them about their healthcare options and engaging them in their own healthcare.
Your day to day:
- You'll bring your knowledge of health data and machine learning algorithms to understand how our users search for Care and make recommendations on personalizing the search experience.
- You'll closely collaborate with product leaders, leveraging data and strategies to measure and improve our search offerings through algorithms that optimize search results, metric development and instrumentation, data investigations, designing and interpreting experiments, exploratory research, and impact evaluation.
- You'll be empowered to mine our data which includes user interactions, activity, and achievements in our wellness product; lifestyle and health status from our comprehensive health assessment survey; search terms when seeking care; and direct health information such as biometrics, health risk, and medical claims.
Your core responsibilities:
- Build robust and interpretable models that predict how digital search engagement leads to real-world health outcomes.
- Work with Product and Engineering to find new opportunities for predictive modeling and to improve our search infrastructure.
- Develop replicable analyses and a reusable code base for understanding and enhancing search performance.
- Sharpen our data science capacity by mentoring team members in areas of your expertise whether it's NLP, network analysis, search algorithms, or personalization.
- Degree in a quantitative field with 5+ years of experience as a data scientist supporting product development using machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Network Analysis, or ElasticSearch to power high impact customer-facing features.
- Effective communicator, with and without data, paired with a dedication to understanding user problems and technical challenges.
- Experience building and evaluating machine learning-powered search applications.
- History of successfully driving analytic projects and investigations independently, owning them from design to delivery of results with a strong focus on quality and analytic integrity.
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven personalized product development (A/B testing, time series analysis, propensity modeling, etc).
- Healthcare or wellness specific business knowledge and/or experience with behavioral and claims data
- Experience implementing machine learning models in consumer-facing applications
- Experience working with a variety of data environments, e.g., Hadoop, HDFS, SQL, Mongo, DataBricks, ElasticSearch, etc.
- PhD degree in NLP or Network Science
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits
package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, we offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com). CLICK HERE TO APPLY