Job Title: Sr DevOps Engineer
Location: Washington D.C
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
1. Provision various AWS infrastructures as code (IaC) using Terraform, Cloudformation, and/or Ansible scripts. Must be very hands-on in these activities
2. Build/Maintain the DevSecOps pipelines using appropriate tools like Kubernetes, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc. Must have a very good working knowledge on the DevSecOps engineering, tools & technologies.
3. Work closely with the development teams, understand the development and deployment needs of the applications and provide a scalable, and highly available AWS environments
4. Work with Site Reliability Engineer to introduce the latest techniques for a reliable, self-healing operational environment
5. Communicate AWS best practices, new services
6. Able to learn new technologies and continue to expand expertise
Nice to have:
Provide coaching and mentoring to various teams as required on the AWS offerings, new services, best practices, etc.
Work Authorization: Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship required in order to obtain a US government Public Trust clearance