SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, Artificial Intelligence, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
The Sr Director/Program Management/Technical Project Manager (DEL) of IT Digital Solutions is responsible for project management on multiple, digital services cross-functional related projects for IT. The senior manager must ensure that their projects are delivered using appropriate “best practice” Project Delivery Approaches and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
This role will be overseeing the portfolio of projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress, as well as reporting. Managing projects/programs directly, helping improve the development and continuous improvement of the organization’s project delivery approach. This role is expected to provide strong leadership to promote best practices in managing interrelated project and programs to ensure successful delivery. In addition, the role will build relationships at working and leadership level, to influence positive outcomes in resolving bottlenecks/constraints.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Sets and runs effective status meetings with the product, portfolio, and delivery managers.
- Provides a single point of contact for projects.
- Identifies and tracks any external dependencies and help remove blockers proactively.
- Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
- Ensures deliverables meet project requirements.
- Reviews deliverables with business stakeholders and incorporating their feedback.
- Oversees User Acceptance Testing and final sign-off.
- Conducts post-mortems on projects and disseminate conclusions to the rest of the team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- 5 or more years of project management experience in a software development or IT practice
- Experience with project/program management, and project delivery
- Experience with managing a performance/practice management team
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of web development and QA processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile Practitioner
- ScrumMaster Certification / Scrum Master experience
- Experience providing the technical direction and successful strategy development for scaling Agile and DevOps teams across organizations
- Experience leading workshops/communicating to senior leadership (C-Suite)
- Experience with Cloud-First Development Methodologies.
- Experience working with Project Tracking collaboration software (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience working with Code repository software (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Proficient with MS Office tools including Project, Visio
- Ability to lead meetings and engage with group business heads.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, delegate with a clearly defined responsibility and organize work well. Can be relied upon the meet schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to manage large, co-located, dynamic teams in fast-paced environments
- Ability to travel up to 25% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand
- Customer facing work environment
- Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment
- Heavy team collaboration