Sr. Data Engineer
Location: US TN Virtual
Duration: 12 + months
The engineer will work as part of a team to develop advanced analytical solutions for our client s Health clients, including building new software product initiatives for healthcare organizations. Must possess engineering and programming skills to solve and automate data wrangling challenges from both an internal and client perspective to build systems that deliver actionable business insights. Looking for an agile professional willing to mentor teammates to accomplish bigger
Experience working with large analytical data warehouses and ETL platforms on in distributed computing environments is required, with additional on-the-job training available.
* Will work as part of a team to write code for advanced analytical solutions for customers Health clients, including building new product initiatives for healthcare organizations.
* Produce data marts and data pipelines.
* Must be able to understand and develop data architecture and integration to devise data ingest and extract strategies.
* Will need to understand client s Health data structures and business objectives to extract and organize relevant data.
* Must communicate ideas and analysis results effectively verbally and in writing to a technical audience.
* Support healthcare consulting and product development groups by providing data and engineering expertise.
* Oversee development of reporting architecture for enhancing platforms and processes.
This position requires a highly motivated, energetic, and positive person with:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or other engineering discipline required.
* Fluency in SQL, Python, and knowledge of other computer languages.
* Expertise in Linux systems and Bash scripting
* A proven track record for executing complex data extraction and ETL projects.
* Expertise in relational databases, data warehousing, and data storage principles for handling big data
* Ability to create appropriate data architectures and pipelines.
* Understands software development principles and operations.
* Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem
* Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and engineering results effectively both verbally and in writing to technical audiences.
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.