About the Role
Uber's Identity and Access Management team provides seamless and secure identity experiences at scale for Uber personnels, internal services and workloads.
You will directly impact Uber user's trust and account security by defining and providing anyone at Uber a single pane of glass to self-service their IAM needs.
This will manifest as a single modern web UI console that encompass capabilities to build, manage and monitor access control policies, configuration of our Single Sign On, Secrets and PKI infrastructure.What You'll Do
- Design and develop a web framework and the platforms unified UI console that makes it easy to follow IAM best practices leading to an improved security posture of Uber infrastructure and services.
- Design and implement product features in UI, Rest API, and backend that have a direct impact on our user experiences, business growth, user trust, and security across Personnel and Workload Identity Systems.
- Support metrics for Access health analytics, security, and customer experience.
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams for integration into our platform
- Champion best software engineering practices such as continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Write quality code and documentation which can be used as an example for your company
- Mentor other engineers and build a strong culture of quality, handle conflicts well and help build consensus
- Experience in Java or Go
- Experience with developing PWA (Progressive Web Applications)
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- Experience in web security/authentication
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and lead a team in solving them