The primary responsibility of the Technology Services’ (TS) ERP Cloud Solution Delivery team
is to maintain and support two highly visible enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, that
contain sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), and are relied upon throughout the
Board as systems of record: PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM 9.2) and Oracle EBusiness Suite (EBS 12.1.3).
Additionally, the team is responsible for implementing three new ERP systems Workday, Coupa and ServiceNow.
Solution Delivery – The ERP Cloud Solutions Delivery team is seeking as many as 4 techno functional resources to augment a small team.
Contractors will provide support to include, developing Workday and/or Coupa integrations, performing end-to-end testing of said integrations and/or Workday/Coupa business processes.
Ideal candidates would be able to perform those same activities for Oracle EBS and Peoplesoft applications as well as being capable of identifying and troubleshoot issues, and, in some cases, developing and implementing
fixes in those environments.
The candidate shall also demonstrate the below knowledge and experience:
• The ability to develop, upgrade, implement, test, and document software components.
• Possess experience with writing PL/SQL queries.
• Possess experience with developing Workday and/or Coupa integrations
NONCONFIDENTIAL // EXTERNAL
• Possess experience with supporting Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Financials and Procurement modules and/or Peoplesoft 9.2
• Possess ability to train end-users.
• Possess ability to contribute/participate in business process requirements session
• Experience with converting Oracle EBS and/or PeopleSoft date to Cloud-based systems
such as Workday or Coupa will be helpful.
The Contractor shall deliver, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and test assigned Workday and/or Coupa integrations and business processes
• Documentation which describes and illustrates all test cases and testing results from
system and integration testing phase
• Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Design documentation
• Support users as required during the user acceptance testing phase
• Support team during implementation phase (may involve some work during off hours)
Place of Performance:
Full-time telework initially. On-site at client locations, Washington, DC when the team is back in
the office. The minimum of 6 days per month will be required for on-site purposes, subject to change.