Sr. IDM Developer / Engineer with strong IDM (Microfocus, 4.8 version) skills and experience integrating with Workday. Experience with an access governance tool like RSA Access Manager (MyAccess) would be a plus.
• Strong IDM (Microfocus, 4.8 version) skills
• Workday experience (includong integrating with Workday.
• 5+ years’ experience in software development
• Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD preferred
• Experience with build/tooling such as Git, Stash, Jenkins, and Confluence preferred
• Demonstrated experience working according to software development methodologies
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and cross-functional team of senior engineers
• Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities, and methods
• Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
• Troubleshooting highly complex issues
• Ability to mentor/coach junior Engineers
• Strong Knowledge of Risk and Compliance initiatives including PCI, SOX, HIPAA
• Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
• Experience with an access governance tool like RSA Access Manager (MyAccess) would be a plus.
• 5+ Years of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
• 3+ Years of experience of LDAP Directory Administration (Active Directory, eDirectory)
• 3+ Years of experience with Bash, Python, or Perl scripting
• 5+ Years of experience with NetIQ (Micro Focus) Identity Manager 4.x
• 3+ Years of experience with Identity Management tools such as NetIQ Identity Manager, SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, and IDM Security Identity Manager
• 3+ Years of experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM) tools such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and Centrify
• Experience with REST/SOAP API’s
• Airline or travel industry experience
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
• Developing and implementing custom code (often ECMAScript and Java) to handle business workflows, account provisioning, and deprovisioning
• Develop integration connectors for multiple LDAP environments for directory management of identities, databases, API’s, and SAP
• Identifies and investigates complex system malfunctions: correlate various log files, events, etc., to determine root cause of issues quickly and accurately. Also works with administrators and engineers from other groups, third-party vendors, and the service desk during problem resolution.
• Develops and maintains operational documentation of complex workflows and connectors with step-by-step policies to ensure tasks are repeatable and accurate.
• Develops using test-driven development and automated build processes
• Develops automated test suites as part of code development and delivery
• Provides technical guidance and direction to less experienced staff
• Exercises effective leadership and professionalism at all times