At Modis, we use our insight, knowledge and global resources to make exceptional connections every day. With 60 branch offices located strategically throughout North America, we are positioned perfectly to deliver the industry's top talent to each of our clients. Clients choose Modis as their workforce partner to solve staffing challenges that range from locating hard-to-find niche talent to completing quick-fill demands.
Position: IT Project Manager
Contract with Potential to Hire
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Modis Burbank is looking for an IT Project Manager for a great client in downtown Los Angeles.
The Temp Senior IT Project Manager plans, executes, and finalizes Information Technology projects.
In this capacity, the Temp Senior IT Project Manager will:
- Manage project teams and resources responsible for project delivery; Manage project team performance and set goals; Ensure teams continuous professional project delivery development;
- Define project scope, goals, timeline and resources required; Acquire the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals within deadlines and budgets;
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables;
- Participates in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by leading project through stages and informing proper stakeholder bodies of progress;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations; Conduct project post mortems and implement recommendation reports;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required; and
- Handle additional related projects as necessary.
If interested, please apply immediately or call directly at 818-531-3416.
- Bachelor s degree;
- Project Management Professional [PMP] certification preferred;
- At least 8 years of information technology experience;
- At least 8 years of project management experience;
- At least 3 years Agile, SCRUM or waterfall/agile hybrid experience;
- At least 3 years executive level engagement and customer service;
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred);
- Expert knowledge of project management best practices;
- Advanced knowledge of software development procedures and tools;
- Advanced knowledge of customer service practices and philosophy;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications; and
- Advanced proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira, Portfolio and Service Desk.