Please include your personal email id and phone number in the resume
Please email resume to resume at matrix7i dot com
Direct client requirement
Sr. Business Data Analyst/ HR Analytics
Bay area, Open to other locations depending on experience levels
Rate: Depending on experience and location.
Duration: 12 months +
• Serve as HR data domain analyst with knowledge surrounding Workday, Jobvite, ProUnlimited, Anaplan, Feedback systems etc
• Partner with HR Operations and Data/BI engineering teams to drive analytics requirement gathering, process review, solution design, testing, training, and documentation.
• Work with Internal Audit, and Data privacy, Information Security teams to ensure SOX compliance. Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity, access management policy and system accuracy surrounding PII data.
Competencies and Experience:
• 12+ years of strong process analysis experience in mapping HR data processes to Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse systems (ETL, Snowflake, Tableau Reporting) and expert level SQL build capabilities.
• Data modeling and Tableau report development experience is desirable.
• Demonstrable experience in analyzing business metrics needs, visualization and anticipate ways in which HR reporting processes can offer improvements or automation opportunities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and translate business requirements to data and BI engineers. Ability to scale down technical information to help reporting users understand system functionality.