Position: Sr Informatica/ MDM Developer
Location: Linthicum, MD
Interview Mode: Telephonic / Skype
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ANALYSIS, DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, MODIFICATION, INSTALLATION, TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF SOLUTIONS TO PREPARE DATA FROM MULTIPLE OLTP SYSTEMS FOR DATA CONVERSION. PERFORM DATA CONVERSION AND INTERFACE DEVELOPMENT FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE PROJECT.
- Responsible for programming, testing, debugging, and documenting simple to moderately complex ETL applications (Informatica) under direct supervision.
- Maintains and modifies existing ETL applications and corresponding documentation
- Develops new ETL applications reports of simple to moderately complex scope, works with basic applications systems design specifications; and utilizes Company standards, procedures, and techniques
- Creates and maintains effective ETL application documentation
- Thorough understanding of Informatica MDM concepts including, but not limited to: Match Rules Tuning, workflow, IDD etc.
- Assists in the development of test plans for assigned projects
- Uses simple to moderately complex debugging techniques to test ETL applications
- Utilizes structured programming techniques.
- Expert experience in quantitative applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to effectively lead and work in a team environment
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience