Contact person – “Sameer” – Call 561-244-5244+ Extension: 151
Position: Sr. JAVA Developer (API Development & Integration job)
Location: Durham, NC - Need to be local to North Carolina or nearby
Mode of Interview: Phone + F2F (Onsite)
US-Citizens or those authorized to work in the USA for any employer without any visa sponsorship, need only W2 or independent contractors only
• The project is upgrading API legislative to Web Services.
• Upgrading legislative API to Digital, LWC (Light Weight Container) Digital platform to enhance API payment integration.
• Designs modify, develops and implements software programming applications and components.
• Supports and/or installs software applications and components.
• Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• May also participate in solution design and requirement gathering.
• Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
8+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java Web services and API solutions
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), building RESTful services, XML/JSON.
• Continuous Integration/Delivery tools - Jenkins, Maven, Stash
• High-level design, development, deployment, and integration of REST API’s
• Strong RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and SQL or PL/SQL (data manipulation and querying)
Pluses / Desired:
• CICD/ Jenkins
• Lead experience
#javadeveloperjob #APIdevelopment #APIintegration #javajobs