Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many businesses in 4 continents and 9 countries. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is currently looking for 3 Sr. Java developer's for one of our projects:
- Must have a minimum of 9 consecutive years of work experience in Java
- Must have Java 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, Spring experience
- Must know about SOA and REST API architectures
- Application server deploy (Tomcat, Jboss) and application run, monitoring, debugging
- Agile team experience, prefers collaborative team-focused environment
- Sound understanding/code compatibility intricacies of commercially prevalent browser technologies such as IE 9.x, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Good understanding of back-end systems and ability to leverage platform-level capabilities on MySQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Other related technologies considered essential - ORM (Hibernate, Cayenne or similar), JSON, XML
- Good background of app integration/steel-threading across COTS/cross-platform/Legacy applications is considered essential
- Technical education background with professional certification to support the domain expertise/subject knowledge will be preferred
- Must be proactive and energetic
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be able to join immediately
The candidate must have experience in development, deployment, release management, change management, liasoning with infrastructure and database teams and the development teams.
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US and must be able to work from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Third party applications will not be accepted. All candidates must submit their own applications.