REMOTE / My Financial Client needs a Sr Java Developer in Columbia , MD. If interested, please email your resume or contact Amita 3475170317
Temp Remote due to COVID-19
Columbia , MD
SR. JAVA DEVELOPER
Please be aware this candidate will mostly work on Java backend, Angular experience is not required. High level angular knowledge is fine for this position. Also, Typescript experience is not required. For Cloud Technologies, AWS is preffered.
This Sr. Software Developer will support existing Java/Spring application to enhance features and design and deploy new modules to support business requirements.
• Support existing Java Spring boot and Angular application by building new modules.
• Perform system design, and coding to build REST services with REST best practices.
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
• Works with other team members to develop coding solutions, make sure processes are followed.
• Able to do comprehensive code reviews and discuss various solutions for solving a challenge.
• Participates in associate interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Able to troubleshoot application independently, use various monitoring tools, help with PROD support.
• Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed.
• Able to support PROD and non-PROD applications, including making config changes, pushing builds etc.
• 8+ years of programming experience with Java/J2EE
• Experience with working in Agile
• 8+ years of object oriented analysis and design
• 3+ years of experience in cloud application development and deployment
• Experience working in Jersey, Spring for Rest services
• Experience with TomCat/TC Server
• Knowledge of version control system, GIT etc
• Experience with editor such as STS/Eclipse
• Experience with code coverage, unit testing such as JUnit
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
Lenmar Consulting, Inc. [a Kellton Tech Company]
Harborside 5, Jersey City, NJ 07311