Job Title: Sr Java Engineer with Kafka
Rate: $75/hr on C2C
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Duration: Long Term (2 Years)
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Use existing open source frameworks, third party components/libraries, cloud and commercial software to develop robust enterprise solutions.
- Design and Develop Software applications, features and defect fixes
- Work on a proprietary technical product and become an SME of the product.
- Champion and practice Agile Principles
- Write Unit Test, Perform Code reviews and participate in Scrum meetings, Supply to low level design of the features/user stories.
- Analyze User Stories and Requirements and provide solution design
- Work closely with Dev Team, Test team, Product Manager and Business Analyst to collaborate, review and deliver high quality software applications.
- Evaluate performance of applications and deliver solutions which are efficient and performant.
- Enable a 360 degree view of customer-centric information through integration of a multitude of internal/external systems, mobile apps, devices, and data marts.
- Support and enhance existing applications used by consumers as well as operations staff.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role - Minimum 10+ years of Java development experience.
- Understand Java coding standard methodologies, review code, TDD cases, merge the code.
- Strong experience on Java, Java Spring, Spring batch.
- Kafka, MQ experience is must have
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, Web Services, REST API, Microservices)
- XML, XLST, XPath Programming
- Build and Deploy tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Database development & tuning (PL/SQL/XQuery)
- Application Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Unit Testing and Performance Tuning Application
Nice to have Technologies:
- Spring boot, Fuse, MongoDB, Cloud Deployment
- Angular JS
- Healthcare insurance knowledge
|Kevin | Talent Acquisition Lead|
|a: Srinav Inc | 2140 Peralta Blvd,Suite #213-A, Fremont | CA 94555, USA|
e: | w: www.srinav.net
E-VERIFY | A Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprise