This position is for a Sr. Java Developer. This position will work closely with the Product Management, Operations and Technology Infrastructure departments as well as external clients and vendors to define and implement new features and capabilities. The position will look across all the aspects of RTP and start to build and create new solution patterns (AWS, Containers, Microservices, Kafka etc.)
- Experience in designing, architecting and developing solution patterns for legacy applications and having a roadmap to migrate to AWS over time.
- Strong experience in writing quality code in Java following industry best practices, estimating scope, diagnosing errors and performance turning.
- Experience building and maintaining enterprise applications using Java, Spring framework, Relational Database, RESTful services experience and implementing improvements over time.
- Experience in creating and maintaining automated tests using TDD / BDD.
- Experience building, versioning, maintaining, securing External APIs.
- Knowledge of CI/ CD, building and deploying applications in Containers.
- Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally.
- Attention to detail and ability to drive tasks to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in mentoring and working with other team members in an Agile environment
- AWS Architect certification
- Experience developing and supporting large, mission critical applications, transaction processing applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of SWIFT, FED or CHIPS payment processing and settlement, ISO 20022 payment formats is a plus.
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.