“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
Sr Java Engineer (Sunnyvale, CA)
- 10 + years of professional experience
with hands on Programming in Java experience in Spring or other MVC frameworks
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as
a Senior Software Engineer
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric web applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application security.
- Computer science, with expertise
of data structures, algorithms,
and software design.
- Expertise with a variety of web development tools and languages.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts
- Hands on experience publishing and consuming services - REST/SOAP.
- Experience on cache libraries such as Hazelcast, EHCache etc
- Implemented solutions that handle high availability and concurrency with low latency requirements.
- Experience with relational databases or Non-SQL database such as Cassandra
Additional preferred skills:
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Working knowledge of software development methods and processes including Waterfall and Agile development practices.
Excellent organizational and documentation skills.