Job Title: Sr Java + AWS Engineer
Rate: $70/hr on C2C
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Duration: Long term
Sr Java + AWS Engineer
• Leverage existing open source frameworks, third party components/libraries, cloud and commercial software to develop robust enterprise solutions.
• Design and Develop Software applications, features and defect fixes
• Should be willing to work on proprietary technical product and develop as SME of the product.
• Champion and practice Agile Principles
• Write Unit Test, Perform Code reviews and participate in Scrum meetings, Contribute to low level design of the features/ user stories.
• Analyze User Stories and Requirements and provide solution design
• Work closely with Dev Team, Test team, Product Manager and Business Analyst to collaborate, review and deliver high quality software applications.
• Have a mindset for best practices like unit testing , code coverage and dev-Ops
• Be able to evaluate performance of applications and deliver solutions which are efficient and performant.
• Enable a 360 degree view of customer-centric information through integration of a multitude of internal/external systems, mobile apps, devices, and data marts.
• Support and enhance existing applications used by consumers as well as operations staff.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role Developer should be very familiar with advanced concepts and have relevant, hands-on experience in many of the following areas to be a successful contributor on the team:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 8+ years of Java experience.
• Experience on AWS and its web services offering S3, Terraform, Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, Cloud Watch, Cloud formation etc.
• Experience delivering APIs with NodeJS, Typescript
• Experience with GIT, Jenkins, TDD and Unit test automation
• Understand Java coding best practices, review code, TDD cases, merge the code.
• Strong hands on experience on Java ,Apache Camel, Kafka, Java Spring, Spring boot
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, Web Services, REST API, Microservices )
• XML , XLST , XPath Programming
• Build and Deploy tools like Git , Maven , Jenkins
• Database development & tuning (PL/SQL/XQuery)
• Application Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
• Unit Testing and Performance Tuning Application
Nice to have
• Kafka, MQ experience
• Healthcare insurance domain knowledge
|Kevin | Talent Acquisition Lead|
|a: Srinav Inc | 2140 Peralta Blvd,Suite #213-A, Fremont | CA 94555, USA|
e: | w: www.srinav.net
E-VERIFY | A Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprise