NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr Java Webservices /Spring Developer to join our team in Concord, California (US-CA), United States (US).Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms. Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and costeffective software/package solution. Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Leads the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and costeffective software/package solution.
- High proficiency with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies, and design patterns Experience with Test Driven Development Experience with Agile software product development Proficiency with developing unit test cases using JUnit, HTTPUnit or JWebUnit Proficiency with source code management system e.g. GitHub Proficiency with IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij, TOAD
- Experience in developing and implementing SOA solutions Technical presentation skills Agile development practice preferred experience: Micro Services development experience.
- Experience in Database development, JDBC or Hibernate, Oracle, MongoDB with java.
- 5+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 5+ year experience in Java Web Services (SOAP and REST) development, which includes, J2EE exposure, XML, Web Services, JUnit, TDD practice.
- At least 3 years hands on experience working with Spring Framework
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience Helpful.
#INDFSINSAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please for assistance.Nearest Major Market:
San FranciscoNearest Secondary Market:
Developer, Java, Oracle, Consulting, Database, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...