My client is looking for Java developer to contribute to the development and maintenance support of their Systems.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; Ideally, you have delivered business critical software to large enterprises.
* Typically has a minimum of 5 – 7 years overall related experience.
* Experience designing APIs adhering to the REST architecture style.
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems (network analysis, performance and application issues).
* Experience with Continuous integration tools, Cloud, Monitoring/alerting tools.
* Experience with Docker for provisioning servers and deploying applications/services.
* Experience leveraging advanced database concepts leveraging SQL, DB2 databases.
* Experience in web based application servers, IIS, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
* Experience implementing and using TDD and ATDD approaches to testing
* Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it.
* Understand business needs, identify solutions, present and guide the project team and sponsors in identifying best solution.
* Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
Please email me a word format of your resume along with your contact info
Fort Lee, NJ, 07024Contact