Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 5,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must - and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.Overview:
The Sr Leader, Software Engineering will engage closely with the CoreLogic Valuations Solutions business unit leaders to achieve the business goals through technology and to ensure plans are integrated with broader corporate and/or functional strategies, budgets, schedules and plans.
This role influences internal leadership on decisions relating to critical priorities and schedules. The Sr. Leader will have regular contact with senior/executive level management inside and outside the company; contacts involve clarification or modification of programs, products, plans, operational decisions, and/or scheduling requirements.
A successful Senior Leader of Software Engineering will have a passion forcreatingtechnical solutions thatsolve busines problems. They are extremely well-versed in agile development practices and exhibits extreme ownership of the software products and platforms that they are working to deliver. They should be comfortable working side by side with Business Product Managers, Science and Analytics, User Experience, and Development and QA teams to support both operational and experimental efforts within the organization. We look for people that are not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, we look for candidates that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers. Job Duties:
- Coaches, trains and mentors' direct reports, providing opportunities for employee development. Has full performance management responsibilities, developing goals and assigning work to staff to ensure that broad and strategic goals and objectives are met.
- Delegates assignments to subordinate managers/staff. Staff may be in multiple locations (domestic and/or international). Responsible for coordinating efforts and meet goals, staffing and schedule requirements across locations. Develops relationships in other areas/groups.
- Oversees guidance and direction of Offshore 3rd Party Vendor team(s).
Process & Delivery Management:
- Authorizes product iterations, approves designs and cost estimates for iterations, sets priorities, administers budgets. Participates in long-range planning. Responsible for ensuring overall budgets, schedules, and performance standards are attained. Participates in more critical day-to day operational issues, removes barriers, and resolves.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- 7+ years related experience in an applicable softwaredevelopment environment
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive management/leadership experience
- Demonstrated successful track record of design, development, and completion of critical, complex, high quality software solutions/projects in area of functional expertise
- Demonstrated success of establishing, managing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the senior management level, internal and external to an organization, to drive collaboration
- Technical experience with business process management and workflow management tools and technologies with proven experience leveraging these in building solutions for clients.
- Negotiation skills to influence strategic issues requiring coordination across functional lines or influencing senior leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Facilitation skills to help teams solve problems, devise solutions, build teamwork.
- Expertise in project management, with solid understanding of milestones, deliverables and resource scheduling for multiple, highly visible, long term and complex projects
- Analytical skills; Identifies and resolves complex problems; Displays orientation to profitability
- Ability to manage, coach, train and motivate staff in both technical and leadership development
- Delegation skills - includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
- Desired experience with .Net and.Net Core frameworks, Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud solution, SQL Server
- Desired experience in the property insurance or real estate industry
- High P&L acumen with proven appreciation for meeting financial commitments and delivering on time, on budget high value solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.