Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:Sr. Leader Production Support for Tax Payments
This position is for an experienced application support leader that will be the central point of contact for the largest business unit in CoreLogic.This role requires working directly with both Technology and Business partners to ensure the timely analysis and resolution of production issues and optimization of existing applications to ensure client SLAs are achieved.
This role is a part of the Technology Solutions Group Management team with oversight of multiple onshore and offshore technology teams. Managing multiple technology platforms integrated across multiple data centers and the Google Cloud Platform. The key success criteria include: stakeholder communications, proactive monitoring/alerting, technology triaging and resolution in a complex ecosystem, oversight of production releases/maintenance events, and people management.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day technical expertise and operational support to management objectives of production stability for the Legacy and Cloud platforms.
• Support applications for optimizing the end to end software development lifecycle.
• Establish stakeholder relationships across members of the Tax Business and Technology teams to maximize business value and deliver results.
• Work with Application Development (AD) teams to implement identified fixes to improve stability, reduce operational risk, and automate build/deploy processes.
• Help in defining capacity and resiliency requirement metrics and failover/DR capabilities in partnership with business and application development teams.
• Oversee monitoring of the application suite and proactively act on potential issues.
• Develop strong partnerships and communication channels with the businesses and
• Manage production technology incidents to resolution, ensuring timely engagement, escalation and effective communication to business, technology and vendor partners. Ensure detailed Post Mortem reviews with AD partners and log follow up actions in HPSM for Problem Management.
• Engage with project teams through the CoreLogic SDLC to ensure successful onboarding into Production Management and Operational Stability
Building out proactive reporting for uptime, latency, and error and capacity monitoring for the stackJob Qualification:Technical skills, knowledge and experience
- 7+ years in production support in the financial services industry
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive management/leadership experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Legacy Technology Platforms and the migration of applications to the Cloud
- Detailed knowledge of UNIX/Linux (or Detailed understanding of multiple platforms including UNIX/Linux)
- Robust software and business systems design, analysis, development and support skills required
- Strong knowledge/understanding of networking and connectivity
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- Demonstrated success of establishing, managing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the senior management level, internal and external to an organization, to drive collaboration
- Negotiation skills to influence strategic issues requiring coordination across functional lines or influencing senior leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Facilitation skills to help teams solve problems, devise solutions, build teamwork.
- Expertise in project management, with solid understanding of milestones, deliverables and resource scheduling for multiple, highly visible, long term and complex projects
- Analytical skills; Identifies and resolves complex problems; Displays orientation to profitability
- Ability to manage, coach, train and motivate staff in both technical and leadership development
- Delegation skills - includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
- High P&L acumen with proven appreciation for meeting financial commitments and delivering on time, on budget high value solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.