Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Patch/Upgrade, build, deploy/migrate, configure and test physical or virtual Linux Servers hosted at various locations per DoD requirements.
- Maintain/deploy, test and configure various software applications hosted at various government Labs, Test or Productions environment.
- Deploy cyber tools such as Topaz, Splunk, Infomatica, Fortify, Web Inspect, and App Detective.
- Gather evidence such as screenshots, system logs and security scans in support of cyber and system accreditation activities.
- Manage System Access request, Draft system installation and configurations guides, update PPSM (Ports, Protocols and Services) documentation, Manage server STIGS.
- Unix/Linux Administrator will support WMSNi, VSSM and Capacity Service Datacenter migrations.
- Bachelor s degree with 5+ years of progressive experience (additional 4 years of experience can replace a degree).
- Current Security+ certification.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.