Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient and effective solutions to our Clients. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Sets team direction, resolves problems and provides guidance to members of own team
- Ensure 1:1s, development plans, yearly goals, mid-year and year ends are completed, etc
- Lead the Application Management Services (AMS) Capability for an Optum Connect account
- Responsible for driving multiple AMS projects at any given time supporting both strategic and operational goals including Application Rationalization
- Gather and review business requirements
- Review and fully understand application/system designs
- Provides ongoing expertise to operational support groups (e.g., Systems Support) in order to address identified application problems/issues, as requested
- Assist the delivery organization with str ategy through build, operate, and innovate with deep industry specific capabilities in managing, maintaining, and continuously innovating our clients' application platforms to achieve business results
- Ensure contract requirements are met including SLAs, key deliverable dates, etc.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
Careers with Optum
- Undergraduate degree or 4 years additional work experience in similar role
- General understanding of EHR systems
- General understanding and ability to apply Provider concepts
- Knowledge of/experience with EPIC
- 3+ yrs of Application Development and working with Agile
- 3+ yrs of Agile Methodology
- 5+ yrs of ITSM/ITIL experience with working knowledge of operations
- 5+ yrs of IT Operations experience leading various ITSM functions
. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Systems, Manager, Technology, Healthcare, UnitedHealth Group