We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join the Digital Accelerator team to build customer facing and backend applications. We will focus on driving client-centricity, reducing time to market & increasing efficiency. Ideal candidate shares our passion for technology, innovation, excellence and enjoys fast-paced environment, thrive under ambiguity and embrace change passionately. We are moving towards a Test Driven development and Continuous Integration environment using Bamboo and Bit Bucket. The candidate will work alongside a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases. What you are good at
What you have
- Work closely with architects and business partners to define Agile stories for new capabilities.
- Perform thorough design reviews and code reviews.
- Provide technical direction and support to the rest of your team.
- Hands on coding, unit testing and production issue solving.
- Lead design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes.
- Participate in product roadmap discussions and long-term planning for your team.
- Develop tools and practices that will increase the efficiency of your team.
- Mentor junior staff in the team and help them reach their career goals.
- Partnering with fellow developers, product owners, technical leads and architects.
Why work for us?
- 8+ years of full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers on team
- Proven experience developing and implementing applications, particularly web-enabled applications using:
- Front End Technologies/Concepts: ASP.NET, Angular and/or AngularJS, JSON/XML, Sync/ASync services
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: .NET, .NET core, C# and RESTful API design, Micro-Services and Event-drive driven architecture and frameworks
- Database Technologies/Concepts: Relational (SQL/Oracle)
- Environment: Distributed Monolithic and Cloud Based Micro-services (Private Cloud/Pivotal Cloud Foundry is strongly differentiating)
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Comfortable with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concepts, unit testing principles and implementations, API test automation techniques as well as automated deployment pipeline tools
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite is strongly preferred: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Have a passion for problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Proven ability to work independently while serving in a leadership role within a team
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
- BS or higher in computer science or related technical field
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.