Participates and assists more senior architects in the design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. May be called upon to develop prototypes of the system design and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. Serves as a technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but may influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May provide input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of architecture experience.
See LOB Job description below:
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB JOB DESCRIPTION:
Bank of America / Merrill Lynch is seeking a senior MuleSoft Developer/Architect with hands on experience designing, developing and implementing MuleSoft based Integration and API solutions. The lead MuleSoft developer will be responsible for devising, implementing and evangelizing API strategy as part of a larger Application Lifecycle Automation Service group. Candidate should demonstrate expertise in architecting, implementing and supporting enterprise grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements. Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, develop and deliver projects on time.
• Build high quality APIs that are scalable and global at the core
• Build custom policies, frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, transaction tracing
• Setup Mule Exchange catalogue orgs and assets in Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition (PCE)
• Create wrapper APIs based on Mule Anypoint Platform Management APIs for automation and integration of other platforms to API Hosting platform
• Using Mule Management APIs, build onboarding and access management automations to the API Hosting platform
• Setup API Analytics for consumption through various channels including Splunk and custom dashboards
• Setup distributed as well as embedded API gateways with various load balancing topologies
• Setup security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets
• Work across various platforms and the associated stakeholders/business users
• Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development
• Assist integrations team in adopting and learning MuleSoft
• Work collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
Required Job Skills
• Experience in developing large-scale integration and API solutions using MuleSoft
• Experience in creating RAML and SWAGGER based API contracts and mocking services
• Experience in working with API Management, ARM, Exchange and Access Management modules of PCE
• Experience in creating custom policies and custom connectors
• Experience in deploying API / Microservices using various modes including ARM, Containers and Cloud
• Development skills/tools: Java EE, Eclipse, Unix Shell Scripting, ANT, Jython/Python, .Net, Powershell
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices and automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible / Tower)
• Experience with SDLC development processes (Waterfall, Agile, Lean) and tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Rally, Git)
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures
• Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
Communication / Relationship Skills
• Lead effectively in a matrix organization with teams of skilled architects, engineers, developers and business partners with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to technical and non-technical audiences across the organization
• Experience creating technical documentation and training materials
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with local and remote co-workers
• • 7-10 years Enterprise Application Integration development experience with 4+ years of MuleSoft development
• MuleSoft Integration/API pro certification will be a big plus
• Mule 4 and PCE 2.0 experience will be a plus
Desired Job Skills:
Minimum of a 4 year degree in computer science or equivalent experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role