Title: Sr Network Engineer/architect/manager
Location: Remote, MI
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: KC600352111
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Glloobal Ecosystem Partner of the Year. CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons: The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here . IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here ! We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr Network Engineer/architect/manager
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Production Automation - required
- Adding a white paper best practices
- Manager level
- Contract with strong possibility of hire
- Big SDWAN project that is not done, they need to identify why they are doing / how to improve
- Switching from meraki to standard cisco
- Network team is too small - needs leadership and hands on experiance
- 8+ years' experience in networking administration and implementation.
- 4+ years' experience in networking design and architecture including current standards and practices
- 2+ years' SDWAN Design, Architecture, and Implementation
- 2+ years' team leadership and/or management experience
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW. IGNW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. Additional Information:
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs