This position is to perform Deployment/Configuration/Migration/Testing of IBM Netcool Product for INMS systems. This team is responsible for design, Testing, configuration and installation of Netcool/NOI suite of products. Team is also responsible to maintain the solution till Go Live and also support after going live.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Netcool or NOI 1.5 suite (Ommnibus, Probes, Gateways, Impact, Network Manager, DASH, TCR, Log Analysis, SSM Agent etc…) of products.
- INMS: Integrated Network Management System
- Covering the network management aspects, using IBM Tivoli Netcool as the COTS platform.
- Experience in IBM Products INMS Migration/Deployment/System Testing/Integration/Data Replication/Back/up Testing/Build/Configuration/Installation in premier Operator/ Vendor organisations on these Products.
- Working Migration/Deployment knowledge on Netcool/NOI Suit of products ( Omnibus, Impact , ITNM, DASH, TNPM , Configuration Manager etc )
- Excellent Documentation skills. Developing Test strategy and proficiency in test planning, execution, analysis and reporting.
- Experience in creating custom probes or adapters.
- Good to have experience in delivering Netcool suit of trainings.
Required Skills – Technical :
- Experience in low level design including build, configuration and installation procedure the currently installed high speed corridor INMS systems – Netcool Omnibus 8.1, Netcool Impact 22.214.171.124, Netcool ITNM IP 4.2, DASH, Jazz SM and Netcool TCR 2.1.1
- Experience in low level design including build, configuration and installation procedure of Netcool suite of products like below:
- IBM Tivoli Process Automation Engine
- Developing test strategy, test planning, execution, analysis and reporting for Netcool suite of Products.
- Upgradation of Netcool/NOI suite of products.
- Working knowledge and installation of databases like IBM DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in configuring HARD and TSAMP.
- Should be able to analyses the initial data replication architecture and recommend an alternative / economical solution.
- Experience in Rule Configuration of Netcool MTTrapd, Nokia NFM-P, Windows log, Syslog, Java Socket and ELF probes.
- Development of Netcool probe for Scada devices.
- Experience in executing backup procedures for Netcool/NOI suite
- Configuration or restore of Netcool suite based on the backups.
- Configuration of user & group role for above listed Netcool/NOI suite of products.
- Enrichment and co-relation policies creation in Netcool/Impact with Java Script and IPL languages.
- Building the Netcool/NOI suite in Failover & fallback mode.
- System testing for Netcool suite for above listed products.
- System Acceptance testing for Netcool/NOI suite for above listed products.
- Deployment and configuration of Netcool SSM agents
- Hands on experience with OMNIbus and OMNIbus core sub-products (gateways and probes), Webgui, TCR & Impact.
- Good to have experience with ITM and its sub components.
- Good to have experience with ITCAM
- Hands on experience with Netcool Impact customization
- Proficiency with Linux Operating Systems
- Proficiency with various scripting languages such as PERL/CGI, Shell, Java Script or Python
Required Skills – Other :
- Capability to front-end to customer, with strong communication/negotiation skills.
- Excellent Customer/Stakeholder management
- Self-Motivated Individual with positive (Must-win) attitude and ready to take up challenges.
- Must be ready to walk the extra mile to earn customer confidence and be able to exceed client expectations
- Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
- Believes in process and delivering right first time
- Self-driven who can handle activities independently
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Xoriant Corporation : Email: