Accountable for application development supporting business objectives while demonstrating senior-level expertise in all phases of SDLC.
- Work on new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Performs hands-on coding and assists in the architecting web based solutions.
- Performs code and architecture reviews.
- May serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
- Take ownership of projects and mentor team members.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision.
- Troubleshoot and maintain complex applications.
- Participate/Lead design and technical meetings.
C#, ASP.Net MVC, SPA, Angular JS, NUnit and Moq, Jasmine, LINQ, Any Micro ORM, JQuery, Web Services, WCF, REST, CSS, Bootstrap, Devops, Agile Development, SQL Server.
- 5-10 years of proven experience in software development and system maintenance.
- Ability to develop advanced concepts, techniques and coding standards.
- Solid ability in developing Service oriented applications using WCF and RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, and Data Structures
- Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns.
- Expertise in designing responsive and adaptive web applications using AngularJs 2 or 4, TDD approach using MoQ, Nunit, Jasmine, Karma
- Have good hands on in Performance & Tuning with ASP.NET Mini Profiler, Glimpse etc.
- Good hands on in optimizing Single Page applications using grunt, gulp.
- Exposure to Microservices Architecture.
- Overall knowledge and working of AWS.
Experience with NodeJs