Our client is currently seeking a Data Migration specialist with specific Regulatory Information Systems (RIM) experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data migration strategies for clients of the Regulatory Affairs business. You will function as a business and data analyst for migration projects and work with project teams to ensure proper assessment, design, and implementation of Regulatory Information Management (RIM) migration strategies. You will work within the client team to develop a winning strategy, develop it with the service line, then present for internal approval and client acceptance. Your role will function as a source of RIM technical and domain expertise and bring value through disciplined project execution. You will be expected to be focused on the RIM systems and processes used by Regulatory Affairs and understand the issues with migration of data and documents between systems.
* Work with Project Manager, team, and Business Leaders to assess, design, and execute RIM system implementation, configuration and migration projects
* Develop and confirm business rules for data mapping and migration
* Design and implement data migration protocols
* Identify and mitigate project risks
* Act in a coaching role to provide training to junior data migration analysts Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
* 7+ years working in Data Analysis or a related field
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Familiarity with IDMP, xEVMPD standards
* Knowledge of Veeva Vault RIM
* Knowledge of RIM software vendors and products, MDM and migration
* Experience with computer systems validation.
* Experience with data migrations
* BS degree in science, engineering or related field Preferred qualifications
* Experience with Veeva Vault RIM Migration Optimization initiatives
* Strong facilitation skills
* Familiarity with eCTD structure and regulatory submissions types
* MBA or advanced degree in science, engineering or related field