At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.Information Systems Security Professionals, We Want You!
Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less.
We are seeking experienced Information Systems Security Professionals
at our Chandler, AZ
campus to support classified information systems lifecycle activities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e. RMF, JSIG, NIST), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Complete all associated Assessment and Authorization activities, which includes all RMF Body Of Evidence (BOE) documentation: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Control Family Security Operating Plans (SOPs), Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plan, Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), etc...
- Perform recurring cybersecurity SOW to include auditing, configuration management, user training, POA&M updates, ConMon checklists, Self-Inspections, etc...
Northrop Grumman has fantastic opportunities for your career growth. If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today! Basic Qualifications:
- Master's degree with 7 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 9 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with 11 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 13 years of experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM Level III security certification (examples: CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO)
- Working knowledge of ACAS or NESSUS, SCAP, DISA STIGs, and eMASS
- Candidates must have a current DoD Secret level security clearance (at a minimum) in order to be considered
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Information Systems Security
- Have a DoD 8570 IAM Level III security certification (examples listed above)
- At least 5 years of experience with Certification & Accreditation of classified systems
- Experience with ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and Risk Management Framework package development
$108,600 USD - $163,000 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority
. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.