At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.Information Systems Security Professionals, We Want You!
Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth, and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less. Join the Northrop Grumman team as we provide legendary program support to advanced, secure, and agile systems and solutions.
We are seeking Cybersecurity Professionals to support information systems security lifecycle activities. Perform assessments of systems within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and support obtaining assessment and authorization of systems. The position includes support of analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and recurring audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (e.g. DAAPM, JSIG, ICD-503, NIST 800-53, etc.), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
Prepare the System Security Plans (SSP), create the Security Controls/Requirements Traceability Matrix (SCTM/SRTM), submit and manage the Plan Of Actions and Milestones (POA&M), and perform Continuous Monitoring (CONMON) activities throughout the lifecycle of the system.
If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today! Basic Qualifications:
- PhD with 4 years of experience; OR a Master's degree with 7 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 9 years of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 11 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 13 years of experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level III security certification (examples: CISM, GSLC, CCISO, or CISSP); OR must be able to obtain and maintain one within 6 months of start date
- Candidates must have a current DOD Top Secret level security clearance, to include a close investigation date completed within the last 6 years OR must be enrolled in the DOD Continuous Evaluation Program (CEP), in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a CISSP, and 8 years of ISSM/ISSO experience executing RMF assessments in a DCSA and/or SAP PSO cognizant classified environment
- Knowledge of RMF, ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and DCSA and/or JSIG system security package development are highly desirable
- Current Top Secret clearance with SAP/SAR access
$125,800 USD - $188,600 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority
. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.