We have immediate requirement for a Sr Product Manager position with experience in OMS (Can be Sterling or Manhattan). Strong experience in Order Fulfillment and Post Transaction.
As part of the client eCommerce team, you will oversee portions of the eCommerce experience that guide client growth goals. You will have experience in one of the following areas in a vendor-based environment: new market entry, customer service and operational tools, order management, order processing, warehouse management, fulfillment, data feeds, and reporting & analytics.
About the Job
- Once the order has been placed and payment has been authorized, the customer experience is in your hands. You will grow what we refer to as backend systems: order capture and processing, inventory reservation and systemic replenishment, fulfillment and delivery expectation, along with post-purchase operations such as customer service.
- You will evaluate new systems and functionality that improve essential aspects of the consumer experience, improve existing systems, and sunset inefficient features as we try to achieve sustained growth.
- You will be a master of gathering and analyzing data, identifying and proving recommendations designed to improve the shopping experience.
- You must understand the competitive eCommerce environment, identify leading/trending ideas,, build sound business cases, and create new features to be incorporated into the design of the Levi's and Docker's global sites.
- Post-delivery, you will always measure and optimize your products.
- Great partnership is part of the expectation here at LS&Co, including working with our wholesale online customers to identify features and functions that could be jointly owned/collaborated to leverage the LS&CO brand to increase presence with our wholesale online customers.
- We are closely tied to our brick and mortar business, and all eCommerce features should enhance our in-store experience, inclusive of refunds and returns, exchanges, inventory visibility online, and online tools to better serve our store customers.
- We will grow the global ecommerce business 5x in the coming Everything we develop must be in service to meeting those goals.
- LS&Co is an international brand, and we support not only the Americas, but also multiple markets around the Solutions serve additional markets wherever possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in Product Management with proven experience creating product strategies, defining ROI, and delivering tangible value to an eCommerce customer base.
- Experience following product management best-practices
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Experience using data to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Experience partnering with Consumer Insights/Research to guide usability and concept testing.
- Ability to understand what’s important, what’s urgent, where considerations exist, and how to tangibly move large programs forward across a global organization
- Capability to understand technology concepts and effects, manage trade-offs and evaluate new opportunities with all partners