Sr Product Manager
PLAYA VISTA, CA
Contract-to-hire or FULL-TIME
Agency experience preferred
SHARED SERVICES PRODUCT
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in building web applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of social platforms and digital entertainment. You will report directly to the VP of Product.
Our approach to product management is rooted in a deep understanding of the customer. You'll learn about our business operations, identify the most important problems that we could solve for them, and develop a product vision that maximizes the impact we can offer.
Success in this role requires strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills. You have the expertise to work with our UX and Design team to create user-centric experiences. You have the determination to prioritize efforts based on the needs of the business. You have a proven track record of working with data to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the users to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and user stories.
- Process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative data related to product usage to develop the right product experiences.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product initiatives as the Product Owner of the agile engineering team.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders regarding your product.
- Make data-driven product prioritization decisions to support product strategy.
- Partner with Product UX/UI designer to create user-centric experiences.
Perks + Benefits
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager, developing web applications
- Experience building/working with internal tools and/or complex payment systems
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Operational and business process oriented; experience building features to support complex business operations
- Passion for using analytics, testing, and research to drive development and create products that users love
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically while having lots of fun doing it!
- Experience with working in SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
The Mice Groups is a certified Minority Business Enterprise. We have been named one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies two years in a row and were named to Inc's 5000 fastest growing private companies in the nation.
We provide professional technology staffing solutions to the most respected companies in a variety of industries, including Finance and Banking, Software Development, e-Commerce and Retail, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Insurance and Services for contract, contract to hire as well as direct hire roles.
Please visit our website at www.micegroups.com to see a complete listing of all of our current openings.