Senior Product Manager - VirtualCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be part of our Digital Solutions team which has presence in Atlanta, Towson and Remotely. You will:
- Own the product vision for how our customers connect with Stanley Black and Decker products, driving the product roadmap and making thoughtful product decisions along the way.
- Lead our team building products and features end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
Who You Are
- Demonstrate product craftsmanship and be a champion for the customer, informed by design thinking, market and user research, customer experience teams, and sales insights.
You always strive to do a good job... but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Strong technical background and track record of successfully delivering web and mobile applications
- Tolerance for ambiguity, creativity in strategy and execution, and drive to improve on status quo
- Experience with Agile development practices and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and affinity for simple, intuitive, modern user experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree with equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience. Connected products experience is a plus.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic