Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:Who we're looking for
CoreLogic is seeking an experienced professional to contribute towards innovation and engineering of some of the next-gen data products built on CoreLogic's big data platform on the cloud. The products are geared towards meeting the increasing opportunities by leveraging vast amount of CoreLogic's data and marrying it up with best of breed techniques like data analytics, machine learning, big data processing and cloud native application development.What you'll be doing to drive Innovation
What's in it for you
- Perform exploratory in-depth analysis and profiling of Property and related data assets available in CoreLogic ecosystem to uncover insights, drive innovation and design data solutions.
- Build data solutions using data engineering tools and technologies.
- Partner directly with product owners and technical product managers to ensure an in-depth understanding of business context and key product questions.
- Coordinate in a matrix cross-functional organization across data, technology and business teams to build trust and ensure successful delivery of products.
- Envision the future by identifying and championing transformative approaches in data and technology to deliver and maintain state-of-the-art products.
- Create best-in-class data analytical models with strong documentation for identifying, executing and delivering data insights.
- Assist and partner with other team members such as data analysts, data engineers, data scientists and quality engineers to execute on research, development, execution and delivery of products in an agile method.
- Consult with consumers, develop relationships and integrate activities with business units.
- Monitor and report to leadership on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actions.
Job Qualifications:How you qualify
- You will have a chance to have a direct impact on Real estate economy by building and delivering data solutions that serve multiple segments of how people Find, Buy & Protect the homes they love.
- You will be working in a casual and fun working environment, where you can be part of bringing some of the most ground-breaking predictive products to the market, alongside a team that's as passionate and committed as you are.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- You love working with data and challenge yourself to be able to solve any kind of data problems.
- You are well verse with core data skills : SQL, Python, Data architecture, Data modeling, Data Visualization etc.
- You have 5+ years of experience of working in a high-performance, high-engagement, multi-function team to envision and deliver cutting edge data products and solutions.
- You bring to the table a balance of business and technology background.
- You have a deep understanding of at least one cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure) and have proven experience in building data products.
- You have extensive experience working with big data, analytics and have a good knowledge of Machine Learning concepts.
- You are a good data story-teller and can narrate the insights from the data and how it impacts the business outcomes.
#Dice_CD CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.