Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
The ClientDelivery Manager provides leadership in the development, delivery, and support of technical solutions for FNC clients and partners. Externally, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships across all levels of the client's organization to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Internally, the FNC client delivery manager play a key role in managing the development of business requirements and technical solutions in coordination with FNC product management, business analysts, and technical engineering teams. Detailed job duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary point of contact for management of client inquiries and escalations related to current or future system functionality.
- Assist clients in navigating requests through the appropriate process channels (ex: production support activities, new client product enhancement requests, etc..).
- Develop and maintain client specific roadmap and facilitate prioritization and planning for the delivery of new system enhancements, bug fixes, and reports across all standalone platforms to create a "Win/Win" for both clients and FNC
- Lead the requirements management process related to the delivery of solutions for FNC standalone CMS clients
- Provide support to the client through the software development lifecycle, offering any additional back-up or reinforcement needed to ensure success, both internally and with the client.
- Develop quarterly presentations of SLAs and Scorecards as applicable to client executives
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Computer Science or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3 to 5 years related experience in the management of external client facing programs or projects
- 2+ years relevant work experience in mortgage banking
- Experience using Agile development methods (Scrum certifications preferred)
- Expertise related to requirements gathering as well as specification/story development
- Ability to effectively communicate and lead internally teams in a matrixed environment
#LI-Erica CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.