Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.Job Description:
The ClientDelivery Manager provides leadership in the development, delivery, and support of technical solutions for CLCT clients and partners. Externally, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships across all levels of the client's organization to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Internally, the Client Delivery Manager plays a key role in managing the development of business requirements and technical solutions in coordination with product management, business analysts, and technical engineering teams.
Detailed job duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary point of contact for management of client inquiries and escalations related to current or future system functionality.
- Assist clients in navigating requests through the appropriate process channels (ex: production support activities, new client product enhancement requests, etc..).
- Develop and maintain client specific roadmap and facilitate prioritization and planning for the delivery of new system enhancements, bug fixes, and reports across all platforms to create a "Win/Win" for both clients and CLCT.
- Lead the requirements management process related to the delivery of solutions for CMS clients.
- Provide support to the client through the software development lifecycle, offering any additional back-up or reinforcement needed to ensure success, both internally and with the client.
- Develop quarterly presentations of SLAs and Scorecards as applicable to client executives
- Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills BA/BS Degree in Business or Computer Science encouraged
- 7+ years related experience in the management of external client facing programs or projects
- 5+ years relevant work experience in mortgage banking with a focus in collateral risk management
- Experience using Agile development methods (Scrum certifications preferred)
- Expertise related to business requirements management as well as specification/story development
- Ability to effectively communicate and lead internally teams in a matrixed environment
#LI-Erica CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.