Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Partner with solutions, business, and product stakeholders to define customer process workflow and requirements.
- Partner with solutions to validate that the process is appropriate for current state or recommend solutions for future state
- Apply standards and best practice to implement the optimal solution to both business, product, and vendor partners; combine product along with comprehensive industry knowledge to create process workflow solutions that streamline customer's business on CoreLogic platforms.
- Understand enterprise-wide system modules and components for re-use; provide thought leadership and communicate solution strategies and standards to customers.
- Identify problems, anticipate effects across business process and platforms, research best practice alternatives, test to confirm, gain consensus from team and business. Drive implementation.
- Lead customers through the process of onboarding CoreLogic platforms and provide guidance on system setup and configuration.
- Manage onboarding project from kick off to production go live and provide onboarding support throughout ramp up and adoption.
- Responsible for managing and documenting solutions onboarding project plans, Visio process flows, system configurations, and onboarding procedures.
- Establish strong working relationships with the business, operations and other technology team members to ensure all best practices are leveraged and that product strategy is integrated into solutions.
- Evaluate concepts and problem solve to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and longer-term company and client business expectations.
- Ability to communicate with product teams, senior leaders, solutions, sales, and account management.
- Possesses influencing skills and builds relationship with peers/ clients/ partners. Ability to have difficult conversations tactfully and support solutions, account management, and sales drive decisions in interest of the organization.
- Participate in and supports enterprise wide technology initiatives to mitigate crises.
- Participate in team meetings, complete status reports, attend functional meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad application and functional expertise.
- Works under general direction.
- Uses expertise of other Business Systems Analysts/team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
- Sets objectives for project goals and monitors project to achieve those goals.
- Influences department processes and procedures.
- Negotiates, persuades and gains consensus from cross functional teams.
- Ability to identify errors that may cause delay of system development or poor data design of business systems.
- Generally requires BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Typically have 4-8 years of directly related experience.
- Excellent project management skills to implement system alignment with business processes.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
- Self-managing and driven to achieve success
- Strong written and oral communication skills and leadership "presence" to drive solutions onboarding process.
- Creative and conceptual thinker, problem solver.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT, Visio.
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to write basic queries and scripts.
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the CoreLogic organization, business strategy, operating model(s), and products.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; Organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
#LI-Erica CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.