Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
The Infrastructure Automation Engineer for the Geospatial Center of Excellence will work with Software Engineers and Scientists to automate and manage orchestration that serves CoreLogic systems providing geocoding, hazard, risk, and forensic data to its customers. Automation will include pipelines to deploy data and algorithms as well as testing. The position will also manage re-platforming to GCP (Google Cloud Platform)Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Build automation scripts for data build, testing framework and orchestration.
- Work closely with Architecture team to implement data processing pipelines.
- Lead and manage Cloud transformation initiatives.
- Be a liaison between development teams and cloud groups to debug and orchestrate applications, databases, etc.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Automate our operational processes as needed.
- Offer technical support where needed to development and GIS teams.
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $96,200-130,000/year. Additional benefits can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/Benefits/PDFs/CL_NewApplicantBrochure.pdf . Qualifications and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from this range.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
Minimum of 5 years of technical experience.
The candidate should have experience with most of the following technologies or similar.
- Python and bash
- Relational Databases, MySQL preferred
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Working knowledge of modern web stack, e.g., ELK
- Orchestration through Kubernetes and PCF a strong plus
- Terraform / Ansible
- Cloud (GCP preferred but AWS, Azure acceptable)
- Customer/Incident Management and Service Management Tools and Processes (e.g., PagerDuty)
- System administration on Windows/Linux
Good analytic skills are necessary to lead root cause analyses. Verbal and written communication skills are required. Experience with Geospatial technologies is a plus. CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.